The mind of Barbie

Monday, June 02, 2008

Sex scandals

Everyone loves a good sex scandal and I've finally watched a few of them so today's post is dedicated to the love a man, a woman and a video camera can make.


1. Kim Kardashian and Ray J



I'm sure most people are over the Kim Kardashian and Ray J sex tape but I'm out of the scandal loop unfortunately. I finally saw it thanks to my friends off colored taste in dvds. Well, here's my take- it was about 45 minutes of Ray J patting himself on the back and licking his giant lips into the camera. When they finally got to the "sexing" as he delicately puts it, Kim lays still like a cadaver and throws in "Oh shit, oh shit, oh ..." then pauses for a nap and upon waking continues with, "oh shit". The video features scenes from their vacation on an island and then back to the bedroom for more Ray J self pep talks and Kim napping.



2. Paris Hilton

I saw this one awhile ago on a download at my friends house (apparently my friends and I are perverts) but the scene is horrifying. It starts off okay, Paris in a hotel room posing around like an under fed raver and then it happens... Paris Hilton goes ass to mouth. The guy goes for it and she's too busy playing with her cell phone to notice the pudding pop headed her way. She stops a few times to answer calls or possibly momentarily meditate on not eating but either way, ass to mouth happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home