The mind of Barbie

Sunday, April 22, 2007

myspace emails, hall of shame

I had the following conversation today with my friend and decided to start the myspace hall of shame. From now on whenever I get an absolutely ridiculous myspace email I will post it on here along with the persons link because why should I be the only one getting a good laugh?? For now, check out my friends misery:



Aeris 823 kc (7:30:54 PM): lol i just got this myspace email
Aeris 823 kc (7:30:55 PM): Hey, my name is Cindy and I am doing a survey for womens self defense statistics. I need all the help I can get to have random women take a second and fill out the survey below. I'm having a hard time getting girls to do it, so if you could it'd be a big help. Also it's not a joke, it's for a friend of mine who teaches women's self defense. Thanks hun

Have you ever hurt a man's balls (for any reason)?:

Technique Used? (kick, grab, knee ect...):

Footware used:

What was his reaction?:

Degree of injury?:

Story of what happened:
BarbieT 02 (7:31:04 PM): ok that is def. some dude wanting to hear a ball kicking story to jerk off to
Aeris 823 kc (7:32:14 PM): hahahha
BarbieT 02 (7:32:20 PM): self defense classes arent centered around balls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home