The mind of Barbie

Monday, June 16, 2008

Tattoos

I was looking around at different tattoos because I recently decided I want to get one. I was always against them for women, not because I still churn my own butter, but because they usually look trashy. I hate the typical "tramp stamp" or the "Doggy style decoration" on the lower back. The fact that it's a rose or some gay looking star doesn't make it any 'cuter'. I want to get something meaningful such as a shamrock with D.N.R in the middle. If you don't know what that stands for, then perhaps the joke is just not for you. I'm also considering getting 'carpe diem' on the back of my neck. It is the only one of my life philosophies that could make a nice tattoo, nobody really wants to see "premarital sex" on the back of my neck.

In the mean time, look at these! There is a thin line between self expression and just being a complete idiot. These are examples of when art goes wrong.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home