The mind of Barbie

Monday, January 08, 2007

Emo is out, but still funny







Okay this one isn't really 'emo' but for some reason I couldn't stop laughing at it. I think I found it so hilarious because the guy looks like a complete douche bag but its obvious in his own mind he is too sexy for a shirt.



Well, I was going to stop there but I found all these pictures of emo kids and I can't stop myself from posting the hideous side effects of a trend. Chances are this guy is the 6th grade heart throb too, idiot. He appears to be at the beginning stage of crying, probably because his mom forgot to put the 'i love you' note in with his packed lunch. The world can be so dark and cruel...






Are you friggin kidding me?? When did emo reach the elementary schools? When I was 7 I wasn't posting emo pictures of myself for the internet hotties. Whats with this world?

Then again maybe he has some disease where he never grows and he's actually 36.

That's worth being emo over.













I hope I've satisfied all of your emo-bashing needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home