The mind of Barbie

Monday, November 27, 2006

Hello, old friend


RockYou FXText -


I know, I really have. Let me give the brief recap of my last week for those of you starved for Barb jargon. Thanksgiving was unusually pleasant this year, considering I ate dinner all alone. My family decided to let me sleep through dinner. Before you hand out pity, it was actually for the best. I didn't have to hear my mom make herself cry from reading a lame poem or hear my dad bitch about everyone touching the fork to their plate, 'too hard'. Every holiday is full of magic.

In other weekly events, I enjoyed many a'nights out since I had no classes to go to and had all the time in the world to recover from numerous hang overs. A particularly interesting one happened sunday morning. I awoke to discover I had vomitted all over myself and the bathroom. I also somehow managed to get syrup all over the house. This indicated that the night before was was either the greatest night of my life or a reinactment of an nysnc video gone horribly wrong. Either way, what I don't remember didn't happen.

Today I spent 7 hours in the science building studying for an exam that contained nothing I studied. Professors need to stop being such dipshit prima donnas and just tell you what to study instead of being so overly vague. "Study all of our class notes, and chapters 2 through 10". Great, thanks! Okay, I need to go take a hot shower and watch some mindless killing on my FearNet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home