The mind of Barbie

Friday, January 26, 2007

Quizzes ease boredom

I'm pretty bored waiting for my sister to return from having a life on the outside. I figured I'd do some of these corny little quizzes. I picked only the best ones I figured my readers would want to know about.

Am I a sociopath? This is a burning question on everyones mind, I'm sure.


You Are 36% Sociopath
From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good. It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!
People Envy Your Compassion
You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain. People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.
And look at that picture, it's me strangling a small animal which ties right into the first quiz.

What kind of intelligence do I have? (If any)

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view. A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Hah, they forgot dictator and master blogger. Idiots.

Am I immature? This one will probably appeal to my mom (my only blog reader)

You Are Somewhat Mature
You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.
While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.



What's my dating purity?

Your Dating Purity Score: 75%
You are an under-experienced dater.
This doesn't mean you're unexperienced - far from it.
It just means that there's a lot of romance left to discover!


Big surprise there, le sigh. I think I've discovered the reason my dating purity is of such holiness from this next quiz...
How scary am I?

You Are a Little Scary
You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.


How normal am I?

You Are 40% Abnormal
You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


hahahahahhahaha

What personality disorder do I have?

You May Be a Bit Dependent...
You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't reallly think you ever could.


How sarcastic am I?











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You Have Your Sarcastic Moments
While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge. In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead! Although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in. Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's likely most people think you're hilarious.