The mind of Barbie

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Receptionist

In my 'down time' otherwise known as 'all my time', I found this guy who calls himself The Receptionist. He claims to be a receptionist who creates these videos to occupy himself while at work. He has posted a set of guidelines he uses for each video.

"Here are the rules/guidelines I have set up for myself:

1. All shorts must be shot from my built in iSight camera on my MacBook.

2. I may only use what I have around me. I may not bring in outside props.

3. All shorts must come in under five minutes.

4. Shorts must be shot at my desk, during business hours. No after-hour shooting or editing."

In short, this guy is either lying or has THE greatest job ever.

If you want to see more of his videos they are posted at www.myspace.com/thereceptionist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home